Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring projects and better weather!

We've been super busy with various projects, as well as just gearing up for Spring in general. It always seems like the planting season comes and goes so fast, and preparation is so involved that you can get behind the 8-ball in a hurry. Now is a really good time to plan and design for your planting projects, because the best plant material always disappears from the nurseries first! We'll be planting 15 large trees as well as about 70 or 80 smaller plants at Cass Park in Woonsocket as part of a RITree ARRA project. This planting should really add to the park's long term beauty and make it a more welcoming and comfortable space. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post them here when we're done. I hope I don't jinx it, but it looks like the good weather is FINALLY here to stay! I'm sure there will be April showers, but I can live with that... And so can all the trees we're planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment